By Paizo Inc.
The easiest of All attainable Worlds
Discover the realm of Golarion, the reliable crusade atmosphere for the smash-hit Pathfinder Roleplaying video game! A time of misplaced prophecies grips the realm, bringing with it an endless maelstrom, a tear within the textile of fact, a surge of diabolism, and the unending risk of conflict. but all isn't misplaced, for those darkish instances supply plentiful chance for event and heroism.
• inside of this fascinating and informative 320-page tome you'll find:
• designated summaries of the participant personality races local to Golarion, together with greater than a dozen targeted human ethnicities
• tricky gazetteers of greater than forty crumbling empires, expansionist kingdoms, self sufficient city-states, and monster-haunted wildlands of Golarion’s adventure-filled internal Sea zone, with destinations excellent for almost any form of delusion campaign
• Cultural details and Pathfinder RPG ideas masking the 20 center deities of the interior Sea, plus entries on different gods, demigods, forgotten deities, bizarre cults, unusual philosophies, and more!
• an summary of the internal Sea’s heritage, a glance at time and house, a dialogue of magical artifacts and technological wonders, discussions of significant factions and companies, and hundreds and hundreds of destinations ripe for adventure!
• a whole bunch new suggestions for participant characters, together with internal Sea-themed status periods, feats, spells, adventuring apparatus, and magic items!
• 9 new monsters, together with unique humanoids of the skies and seas, undead and dragons, and an indignant demon lord in exile!
• an immense 21.75"x33" poster map that finds the sweeping panorama of the internal Sea in all its treacherous glory!
Read Online or Download Pathfinder Campaign Setting: The Inner Sea World Guide PDF
Best gaming books
Divided into elements, the 1st a part of The Dragon sort is going into the "virtues and sins" of Go—vague ideas that observe to angle whereas enjoying. the second one a part of this publication comprises 3 distinctive online game reports at quite a few degrees of handicap. ultimately, on the finish, there are a few difficulties to check your self on fabric that was once mentioned in e-book.
Little ones of the computer God outdoors production, the good Primordial forge-god Autochthon is death. yet, hundreds of thousands of worshippers stay inside of his steel physique, and they'll no longer let their god to perish. Wrest open the gates of production, and traverse the never-ending distances of in other places to arrive the assets and souls that your iron deity must live on.
White Wolf Clanbook Assamite (Revised Ed) Vampire Masquerade
- Gurps fantasy : the magical world of Yrth
- Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Strategy Guide
- Internet Texas Hold'em Winning Strategies From An Internet Pro
- OP Tradition Book: Dreamspeakers Rev
- Guide to the Sabbat (Vampire: The Masquerade)
- Exalted Storyteller's Companion (Exalted RPG)
Extra info for Pathfinder Campaign Setting: The Inner Sea World Guide
After such a siege a few centuries ago, the Grand Council voted to establish a shipyard and warehouse on Erran, to serve as a base for running through any future blockades. The town of Escadar has since grown into a fair-sized military base, with regular operations taken against pirates throughout the Inner Sea and as far south as the Obari Ocean. Escadar is ruled by a Lesser Council, comprised mostly of retired ship’s captains and younger relatives of members of the Absalom Grand Council. In addition to maintaining ships of its own, the Lesser Council offers letters of marque to ships willing to fight pirates, giving independent ships some legal authority in the seas around Kortos.
Osirians overthrow their Keleshite masters and Prince Khemet I takes control, citing a bloodline that dates back to the ancient pharaohs. Ulizmila, reportedly the granddaughter of Baba Yaga, arrives in Darkmoon Vale. Baba Yaga installs her daughter Elvanna as sovereign of Irrisen. The astrological philosophers of Lirgen take their own lives after evacuating their people from what becomes known as the Sodden Lands. The Gunworks of Alkenstar are completed—the first firearms begin emerging from Alkenstar to be purchased by rich collectors and curious scholars.
While the city of Absalom itself has never fallen to invaders, the port has been blockaded more than once, often leading to conditions of near starvation within the city. After such a siege a few centuries ago, the Grand Council voted to establish a shipyard and warehouse on Erran, to serve as a base for running through any future blockades. The town of Escadar has since grown into a fair-sized military base, with regular operations taken against pirates throughout the Inner Sea and as far south as the Obari Ocean.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: The Inner Sea World Guide by Paizo Inc.